General Information Collection for Accessing the Site:
We may collect personal identification information from the users so they can easily access the site. Your personal information will only be asked for registration, subscribing to the newsletter, placing an order, to fill out a form or for other activities, services, features that we make available on our site. However, you may visit the site anonymously and deny giving any personal information like your name, address and phone number. We will only collect your information when you are voluntarily submitting it to us or when needed for availing any services. Your details will be safe with us; we won’t share, misuse or transfer your information.
Note: Users can always refuse to share their personal details except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site-related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal information includes the browser name, the type of device used for logging in, technical information about user’s means of connection to our site, such as the operating system, internet connection and other similar information.
- Melody of Words may use and access cookies on your computer.
- We may let our other partners/advertisers set and access their cookies on your computer to help you display relevant advertising and serve better.
- Advertisers and our partners do not have access to this website’s cookies.
Melody of Words may need general information and cookies for the following reasons:
- To help us recognize the browser and remember the previous preferences you have made while using our website.
- To customize the advertising, content and experience according to your preferences.
- To conduct research on the effectiveness of features and services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
- We do not share your personal information with other people or unaffiliated organizations. However, we may share your information with our trusted partners, if needed, to provide the requested services.
- We may share your information with our partners who may contact you to provide the services you’ve requested at Melody of Words.
How we protect your Information:
We use appropriate data collection, storage, processing practices and security measures to keep a check on unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
Note: Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
About Third party websites
The third-party websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service ethics. Browsing and interacting with third party websites that have a link on our site, is subjected to that website’s own terms and policies.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act:
Safeguarding the privacy of very young users is a major concern. We do not collect, store or maintain personal information from users that are under 13 as our site is not structured to attract underage users.