Chocolates, Ice-creams & Kinship- Tiny Tale on Love
“He asked her, what did she like the most, chocolates or ice-creams?
The girl instantaneously replied, ‘I love moments.’
Though in destitute of time, he quickly replied, ‘Okay! We will have moments.’
And it brought tears in her eyes.
A kinship between two strangers was born that day.“
You may also like:
- 10 Best Charles Bukowski’s Poems read by Tom O’Bedlam
- Motorbikes at Night- Poem on Loneliness
- Best Quotes by Kahlil Gibran on Love, Pain & the Gift of Friendship
- Why loving someone isn’t a child’s play & What you should know before Committing
- Cutest Pictures of Ducklings that’ll Prove they can Express Anything
Let thy spirit be high in love. Namaste