50 Best Holi Wishes, Messages, Status and Captions
Holi is a Hindu festival celebrated with great fervor by Indians all around the world. No matter whether you are living in India or abroad but the festive colors of Holi are bound to paint you in all shades of red, blue and yellow.
Holi is one such festival that coaxes you to come out of your house and reunite with your loved ones by forgetting every grudge you have for one another. The festival teaches us to let go off all the sorrows, all the hate and all the sadness by throwing gulaal or natural powdered colors in the air.
Since every Hindu festival holds a great significance in Indian culture therefore, Holi is not an exception. It is celebrated to revere God Krishna and to rejoice the victory of good over evil.
Every Indian festival aims at strengthening the bond with the community and to bring people together. People prepare lip-smacking delicacies like gujiya, namak paare, aloo chips, shakkar paare etc. They form a group and visit their loved ones house, smear colors on their faces, dance and enjoy the festivity.
Since Holi is around the corner and you might be excited for it like I am. So here are some heartfelt Holi wishes, messages, status and captions that you can send to your family and friends.
1. May God paint the canvas of your life with the colors of Joy,
Love, Happiness, Prosperity, Good Health, and success.
Wishing You a Very Happy Holi.
Life is the most colorful festival,
and enjoy all the days full of happiness.
2. The best part of the year has arrived. Its Holi time, let me color you with all the beautiful colors, hopes and dreams. Make sure you enjoy it to the best, happy Holi to you!
3. May God shower all his blessings upon you and fill you life with good deeds and contentment. Happy Holi!
4. May God gift you all the colors of life, joy, happiness, friendship, love and all other colors you want to paint your life in.
5. Happy Holi! Water balloons, water pistols, colors, amazing songs, and delicious gujias are the main ingredients for a perfect Holi.
6. May the spirit of Holi bring you joy. The gladness of Holi give you Hope. The warmth of Holi grant you cheer. Wish You A Very Happy Holi
7. Even though I am far away from you on the happy occasion of Holi, all my thoughts and good wishes are with you. Have a wonderful and colorful Holi.
8. You are the color of my life, and you are the reason for my smile. I make the colorful dream just for you. And send you colorful wishes on Holi. Happy Holi!
9. Holi is a perfect time to develop understanding and love for each other. It is a platform for you all to renew your friendship and to express heartiest love by scribbling beautiful Holi messages and Holi wishes for loved ones.
11. Hey dear, Holi is Here
Pinch of Red and a pinch of green.
Joyful colors all are seen
With love and with happiness.
12. May the day be bright and sunny so that wee may be able to play Holi with peace and joy. Happy Holi!
13. Our relationship is the best because I care for you and you care for me. But all credit goes to you for making everything so easy. Thanks for being so reliable and wishing you a happy Holi!
14. There are a few moments that Holi has to be celebrated together. So, these memories can be realized later on. These are the memories that I want to live forever. I Wish You a very Happy Holi.
15. May you have the most blessed Holi festival than you ever had.
May it be full of fun, joy and love.
May you be as colorful as the festival itself or even more.
Lets all have lots of fun.
16. Red for love, green for prosperity, orange for success and pink for happiness. May God Bless you and your family with all these colors, Happy Holi!
17. Whether I am near or far to you on Holi it does not matter. I will always be there in your heart and you in mine. Happy Holi and have a wonderful day.
18. Good luck, happiness, prosperity, and good health; may you get all this and much more on the happy occasion of Holi. Wishing you and your family a very happy Holi!
19. Even though I am far away from you on the happy occasion of Holi, all my thoughts and good wishes are with you.
20. “Take out the evil from you and digest the color of peace in yourself this Holi, to spread the color of love everywhere.”
Also Checkout: 100 Best Christmas Quotes that are Sweet, Funny and Memorable
21. If wishes come in rainbow colors then I would send the brightest one to say Happy Holi.
22. You know why I adore Holi? Since it colors my life, the same you did.
23. Holi is the festival of love and togetherness. Enjoy the day to the fullest. Wishing you a happy Holi.
24. Best wishes to you and your family for a Holi filled with sweet moments and memories to cherish for long.
25. May this festival of colors fill colors in your life. To every shade of you, I wish happy and colorful Holi!
26. Holi is the best time to celebrate the colors of our beautiful relationship. Happy Holi!
27. Make a splash this Holi to spread cheer and joy all around.
28. Let us make this Holi memorable be splashing colors of love on each other. Happy Holi!
29. Wishing you and your family all the success and prosperity this Holi!
30. Let’s Welcome The Vibrant Festival Of Colors With Joy & Jubilation!
32. May God shower all his blessings upon you and fill your life with good deeds and contentment. Happy Holi!
33. Let’s make a bonfire of our pride, negativity, and envy this Holi and bring in a fresh start. Happy Holi!
34. Colors of happiness… Colors of friends. Colors of love And color of prosperity. May you enjoy all the colors of Holi. Happy Holi!
35. On this beautiful festival of vibrancy and colors, let’s reiterate our commitment to each other by sharing all the different shades of life. Happy Holi!
36. Prosperity and positivity over you and your family & fill your each moment with love and happiness. Happy Holi!
37. May the shines of this Holi
Brighten your path towards
Progress and continued success.
38. May the shines of this Holi brighten your path towards progress and continued success. Happy Holi!
39. Moments of Holi are to be celebrated together. So that the memories can be relished later.
These are the memories I wish to live with forever. Have a wonderful and colorful happy Holi. Wishing You Happy Holi.
40. Here’s wishing you a joyous and safe Holi! Don’t forget to binge on that delicious Gujia.
41. A true and caring relation doesn’t have to speak loud, a warm message is just enough to express the heartiest feelings. Enjoy the festival of Holi with lot of fun.
42. Be a free spirit to play with color Play Dry Holi and Save Country from Water Crisis. Happy Holi!
43. Let this festival burn all negativity and bring positivity in life. Celebrate with vibrant colors. Happy Holi!
44. Strengthen the ties in the family Develop friendship with your neighbors Express your heartiest feelings. Take the opportunity to achieve all these. Have a meaningful and fulfilling Holi festival!
45. This Holi Make A Wish, Take A Chance To Do Something Good Because Holi Is All About Good Things And Good Things Are Supposed To Be Start On An Auspicious Day Have An Abounding Holi!
46. Just Like The Sunflower That Stands High And Merry With Its Beauty Gleaming At The Sun You Are My Sun That Supports Me To Stand High With Beauty In It On This Holi.
47. Do You Still Fear Playing With Colors With Friends And Family? Do You Still Sit Home But Want To Go Out To Play Holi? So What You Do? Fret Not! Take A Bucket Full Of Water And Colors Mixed In It And Take A Holy Dip This Holi Happy Holi!
48. May the shines of this Holi Brighten your path towards progress and continued success. Happy Holi!
49. Lift a bucket Fill the balloons. Just aim it right And throw it with vroom! Have a colorful Holi.
50. Try To Run As Much As You Can Even This Holi. I Will Apply Color To You First!!! Blue Orange Pink Red Green Yellow Have A Happy Holi!