40 Best Stefan Salvatore Quotes from ‘The Vampire Diaries’:
The handsome Stefan Salvatore is one of the two vampire brothers, and also the pivotal character featured in the popular teen drama “The Vampire Diaries.”
He is physically attractive with chiseled face and athletic body. He is one of the finest vampires, having a reserved, calm and reflective persona.
He contemplates his actions, with which he often corrects his wrongs by taking examples from his mistakes, done in his past life. Stefan’s ingenuity and fidelity towards Elena make him a good lover, as he always thinks of her welfare before his own.
Stefan’s Past reveals, How he Became a Vampire:
Stefan was not a vampire by birth, as he was a normal boy with dreams in his eyes. Who had a fairly normal childhood in Antebellum Mystic Falls, Virginia.
Stefan was determined to become a doctor but as fate would crossroads with them. He, as well as Damon, fell in love with the bewitching vampire Katherine Pierce.
Consequently, he was turned into a vampire against his will at the age of seventeen. To be able to survive as a vampire, Stefan dedicated his precious years to learning— How to live as a vampire and avoid Damon, as he incited his dark side.
Stefan’s Character Analysis:
Stefan listens to his conscience and loves to believe that, he is still connected to his humanly nature. To suppress his evil side, Stefan abhors killing humans for their blood, rather he chooses to drink animal blood.
As he tries hard to stick to his human side by controlling his temptations and vices. Altogether, his personality can be described as mysterious and intense: A vampire with a hint of goodness.
Stefan’s quality that makes him outshine amongst the two brothers is that he is a rational thinker, who self-introspects from time to time. This makes him deliver eloquent and stirring dialogues, that offer profound wisdom to us.
So let’s not disregard his insight and drink the nectar of his constant sagacity, and good judgement. With this intent, let’s carefully analyze— 30 Best Stefan Salvatore Quotes to Help you Learn life Lessons from him.
30 Best Stefan Salvatore Quotes from “The Vampire Diaries”
Interesting Stefan Salvatore Quotes:
1. “When you feel the blood rush in, you tell yourself that you’re gonna get through it; that you’re strong enough. Yes, yes – no matter how good it feels to give yourself over to it, you fight it off. You bury it.” – Stefan Salvatore
2. “I don’t know who I am without you, but I know that as long as I’m with you, time will stand still.”
3. “The pleasure I’ll get of watching you suffer is greater than any pain I’ll ever feel.”
4. “We choose our own path. Our values and our actions, they define who we are.”
5. “All I can remember is hating you. There may have been a time when that was different, but your choices have erased anything good about you.” – Stefan Salvatore
6. “I never did answer your question. If it meant that I got to be with her, have children, grow old with her…if it meant that we’d die together, be buried together…then yes, I’d take the cure.”
7. “You were by my side when I needed a friend. You made me laugh. You made me dance. You told me that I would find love again… And, I understand if I have to wait for you, and I will. I’ll wait. And when you’re ready for me, I will be ready for you.”
8. “I had a plan. I wanted to change who I was, create a life as someone new, someone without the past. Someone alive.” – Stefan Salvatore
9. “Sex wasn’t good because we didn’t care. It was good because you were crazy. Crazy sex is always good.”
10. “I’m not doing so great without you. I keep trying to start over but I can’t get anywhere because I’m lost.”
11. “I’m not sad. I’m frickin hungry!”
12. “The real animal is still out there. Waiting for me, challenging me to fight back to stop him. But how do I stop the monster without becoming one myself?”
13. “New rule: You live your life, you heal, and in the meantime, we’re friends.”
Funny Quotes from Stefan Salvatore:
14. “Actually, I just have no sense of Damon humor.”
15. “Oh, um, maybe they’re ninja turtles.”
16. “I know you were daggered for a little while, but knocking is still a thing.”
17. “I think I still need to be drunk to understand this story.”
18. “I should be sacrificing my own happiness for the good of others, right? I should be upstairs grooming my hero hair.”
19. “Let me just name the million other people I’d rather be having dinner with right now.”
20. “I’m sorry, your tone implies that I’m actually supposed to care.”
21. “Yes, being a 150-year-old teenager has been the height of my happiness.”
Savage Stefan Salvatore Quotes:
22. “If I just give myself over to the blood, I can make that pain stop. Every day, I fight that.”
23. “Everywhere that I go, pain and death follow. Damon follows. No more.”
24. “Don’t. Ever. Threaten. Me. Again”
25. “I have this hunger inside of me that I’ve never felt in my entire life”
26. “Please dance with your alcoholic vampire boyfriend.”
27. “Damon has no regard for human life. He enjoys inflicting pain on others”
28. “I want to kill you. I want to rip into your skin, and then I want to feed on your blood. Under your skin…pulsating, flowing. Your carotid artery…right there. If you puncture this just right, you can control the blood flow. Takes practice, but it doesn’t have to make a mess. You don’t have to waste any.
29. “To beat the villain, Damon. you have to be the better villain.”
30. “I’m not depressed. I just wanna rip into someone’s artery and feed until I can’t feed anymore.
31. “Damon, I work for the Devil. I don’t have to play fair.”
32. “I lost control today. Everything I’ve kept buried inside came rushing to the surface. I’m simply not able to resist her.”
33. “I’m a vampire.”
34. “You wanna let yourself get killed? That’s not heroic. That’s tragic.”
Iconic Stefan Salvatore Quotes:
35. “I think you were wrong about Caroline. I realize that I may not be able to explain what I feel for her, but it is something, and yeah, maybe all love isn’t true love in the messed up way that you and I have experienced it, but I think this could turn into something even better.”
36. “You’d be surprised how easy it is to forget the past, Elena.”
37. “Dear diary, a chipmunk asked me my name today. I told him it was Joe. That lie… will haunt me… forever.”
38. “Look, we don’t know what’ll happen next to any of us. But we can’t let that haunt us. We can’t let that make us forget what we mean to one another.”
39. “For over a century, I have lived in secret. Until now. I know the risk but I have to know her.”
40. “Elena is warm and kind and caring and selfless and it’s real. When I’m around her, I completely forget where I am.”